Artokens are created and visualized by Mihail Korubin. They embody an artistic representation of particular words, emotions, characters, events, etc, made in a specific minimalistic style, always designed and shaped from the almost perfect simple geometrical forms. The artistic signature of the Artokens will stay in the same manner for every next word that is coming in the future. The artokens are collectible limited edition drawings. Every edition is hand-drawn by Mihail Korubin. Each of them comes with a specific numeration depending on the word the color and its rarity. -Jazz artoken is purple edtition 🟣 and its limited to75 pieces. PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO! 🔻
Please read below the specifications for the Artokens.
-This artoken is purple edtition and its limited to 75 pieces.
- Every Artoken is always the same dimension and always framed in the same manner. Only the color of the edition can be a subject to change or the unique special edition Artokens. The Artokens cannot be purchased in a different format.
- All Artokens are 35 cm x 35 cm.
- Every artoken is framed between two sets of crystal clear glass finished with a handcrafted wooden frame with a metal finish, and ready to be mounted.
- Every Artoken is hand-signed and numbered by Mihail Korubin.
- All artokens are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and packed in a specially designed box.
- Each artoken has a serial code preventing forgery.